Tuesday 7 January 2014

Talking about a crew...

A few days ago a friend of mine who is highly skilled and creative when it comes to blogs stepped in as a crew member to touch this blog. I wish I can show you how it looked before he stepped in. The banner, templates etc. now is simply amazing for me. So! talking about you needing a crew for the journey; it is as simple as knowing the right people who should go with you, like I located my friend. Am sure you are asking when I will give you his name and blog address. I am coming to that soon. He did his thing and then gave me a call, when I checked to see his contribution to the work, it done on me he registered his presence on this journey to make this blog your one stop blog. The key word is "His contribution". David! wait did I just mention his name? Ok! my friend D made his contribution very obvious.

On the journey know your limits and know who can take that limit off you. Your crew should be filled with people who have something to contribute to the journey. Remember Henry Ford's vision statement where he said “I will build a car for the great multitude; constructed of the best materials by the best men to be hired after the simplest designs that modern engineering can devise… so low in price that no man making a good salary will be unable to own one and enjoy with his family the blessing of hours of pleasure in God’s open spaces.”

For Ford, why the best of men to be hired? Same reasons, I went for my friend +Kyng David  in the midst of  over a thousand friends I have. He is exceptional when it comes to playing creativity with a blog. You think am doing a sales pitch? Ok! check out his own blog http://www.kyngsays.blogspot.com/ and let me know honestly what you think. I hope to read you comment soon.

+Unyime Udotai
Your Coach on the Journey.
www.247onthejourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment